Fit Nerd Problems: When the majority of the apps on your iPhone are health and fitness related.
- Super Better- A fun, interactive experience with goal-making in mind
- My Fitness Pal- A phenomenal resource for calorie logging, friendly support, and more
- Nike+ iPod- Syncs with my Nike+ shoes, produces stats for average speed, distance, and estimated caloric burn
- Commit- A simple, clean, goal tracker. Don’t break the streak!
- Fitocracy- A great way to keep track of your workouts, and find support/competition along the way
- Zombies, Run!- Seriously, who doesn’t want to outrun the apocalypse?
- Nike+ Training- A great resource for different types of exercises and challenges
- Yoga- Create your own routine, or go by one of the presets
- Black and White Vinyasa- Just downloaded this recently, but it looks fun!
- Healthy- Simple and quick recipes for the health conscious, by Good Food
- Whole Foods- Grocery lists and recipes from a great grocery store
- Gorilla- How bananas are you for fitness? Choose your level and find out!
- Slim Down- Collection of tips from Jillian Michaels
- 5K Runner- My favorite couch to 5K program
- Leap- Challenge your body and your photography skills, along with friends
- Park Finder- Sure, you could Google it, but where’s the fun in that? Plus, it allows you to find which nearby parks have your favorite outdoor activity!
What are your favorite fitness apps?